New Addition: Continuing Education Video Classes
Gentle Ventures has added five fabulous classes, all of general interest. The Crunchy Mama's Guide to Pregnancy and Newborns has just been added.
1. Our Vaccine class goes into the pro's and con's of whether or not we should vaccinate. In this vital class we talk about the preservatives, what they are and how they affect us. We watch a portion of a great movie to further describe scientific reasons to be so careful. Our children are receiving 78 vaccines in the first six years of life.
2. The ABC's of Business is an incredible source of information if you are just setting up your business or thinking of setting one up. There are so many things to contemplate such as picking a name, domain, type of business ( LLC, Sole Proprietor, Corporation, Partnership), marketing, deciding who is your client, taxes and much more. We highly recommend this easy to follow class for anyone who is a new NCS or anyone who is setting up a business.
3. The Sleep Deprivation class is my favorite. This is such a huge subject for those of us who work nights. This class deals with what the effects of not enough sleep. We know health issues is a biggy for us. What we can do about it, precautions to take, and herbal remedies that help are all discussed. Red lights and melatonin are explained along with their importance.
4. Sleep Training and Sleep Conditioning is the subject of the last class. This class is taught in completion in the Gentle Venture's Course. You can spend hundred's of dollars on a class like this with half the information. I tell you the in's and out's and step by step what to do. And the other advantage is you can always call me and talk to me if you do not understand something.
5. A Crunchy Mama’s Guide to Pregnancy and Newborns is an extensive holistic pregnancy/labor/delivery/newborn course and would be considered continuing education for Newborn Care Specialist, Doula, Midwifes, Nannies or anyone working with pregnancy/birth or mama’s. This is not a Newborn Care Specialist Course. $199 non student $99 student This class is taken in it's entirety. Classes are not separately priced. This class is available Dec 6, 2020
- Number of Classes: 7
- Hours of Videos: 9 hours
- Subjects covered: Pregnancy, labor, delivery and basic newborn and lactation issues.
- Modalities used: Homeopathy, herbs, essential oils, acupressure/acupuncture, home remedies
- Recipes included: lotions, teas, smoothies, balms, teething, reflux, and more
- Time to take the Class: Weekend to a year.
- Based on: Scientific Research, Expert Opinion, and over 50 years of experience
- PDF $35 available only with class. PDF only $99
- Certificate of Completion
All of these classes are approved by the NCSA.
Students always take these classes for 1/2 price. And if you took the course you do not need to buy the Sleep Training course. Contact me for any questions at [email protected]