This is a complete course, beginning with fundamental concepts and progressing to advanced care.
- Ages Covered: 0-18 months
- Number of Classes: 16
- Hours of Videos: 28 plus
- Time to take the Class: Weekend to a year.
- Based on: Scientific Research, Expert Opinion, and over 28 years of hands-on experience
- Mentorship: Available for all students for a lifetime
- Discounts: Continuing Education and Workshop Discounts for Students
- Certificate of Completion
The course includes the complete care of a newborn (the entire NCS course is included with the NN course) through the formative toddler stage of 18 months.No other course includes this age range. We cover Milestones, Appropriate Activities and Foods for babies over 3 months, Potty Training, Traveling with a Baby, Fun in the Sun, the complete Sleep Conditioning and Sleep Conditioning/Training course, Multiples and Preemie Care, and Formula Composition. We also cover Prenatal and Baby Development, along with Failure to Thrive, the Death of a Child, RAD, the Mind of a Child, Communication, why it is important to Go Green with a child, Resume Building, how to Apply at an Agency, Marketing, and much more.
We also added The ABC's of Starting Your Own Business and a video on How to Do a Consultation.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to start your career or business as a Newborn Nanny.
Check out our Course Curriculum below by clicking on the title of each course on the right.